Monday, July 13, 2026

So Long, Lindsey!

                                 "I'm a good little goy!"

Graham was at least an honest sociopath. He didn't pull his punches. He was all about killing anyone who stood in the way of Eretz Israel. Hamas soldiers, civilians, children, unlucky tourists, medical workers, photographers, journalists, cats, dogs, cockatiels, Charlie Kirk....

That's what mattered the most to Lindsey. Killing Israel's adversaries. All of them! From the safety of his well protected and air conditioned Zionist occupied enclave, of course.

Was Graham a true believer; or was he a paid believer? I don't know. But I don't think he did either.

What I do know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, is that whoever's chosen to replace him will be a chip off the old block. That will be the only point of sadness to be found in his sudden passing.

It IS kinda' suspicious how he died though. Allegedly only a few hours after returning to DC after visiting Ukraine... where two buildings in which he'd been cheerleading for the death of more Russians were obliterated, immediately, by Russian missile strikes... "after he'd left". OK... maybe. But maybe, just maybe, he hadn't left. Maybe the story about him returning safely home to DC is as phony as a US Senator's smile? Maybe Russia scored a W there?

The karma of it is certainly curious and deserves a deeper dive.

What do you think? Was Graham an evil, war-mongering homosexual? Or a damnable, ass-kissing Zionist?

You be the judge:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/11R9RVUgOUk
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pgKhjvXGMa8
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pW67Sm7GfoA
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VGqT8SKTx1Y
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F1TYImyhavk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJcwbOk58WE

Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment