Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Go To Rio...

"When some baby,
When some baby smiles at me,
I go to Rio... De Janeiro.
Oh bambino... I go wild and then
I have to do the samba,
And la bamba....

Turn your back,
I put it in.
Take me where I know
I'll blow in Rio.
Oh ohh...."

A child sex ring was being run out of the Israeli Consulate in Rio De Janiero. Arie Scher, the Israeli "Vice"-Consul, fled to Israel as charges were pending. From there he was sent to the Israeli Consulate in Australia....

"The investigation began when an underage girl testified that she was filmed and photographed by Hebrew language teacher George Schteinberg having sex with Israeli tourists...."

argentina.indymedia.org/news/2005/02/265...

www.williambowles.info/guests/2005/mossa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home