Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Thank You All!

I’ve mentioned this before but I’ll mention it again: if anyone is trying to subscribe to or comment at Citizenfitz – and finds themselves being resisted... it’s not me… it’s Google/Blogspot.

They’ve gone out of their way to ghost CF on the internet. And to make it hard, nearly impossible in fact, to subscribe or comment. Or even find! Stuff I’ve posted at small, far off blogs fifteen years ago will pop up in a Google or Bing, etc. "Citizenfitz" search. But not CF itself.

Within a year or so of starting CF, back in 2009, it was averaging about 350 views per day... and climbing. Sometimes to over 1000VPD. When Google ranked sites it was at about 100,000; and lots of stuff I'd written/posted populated the search page. But CF got throttled in the early teens to where it'd get only around 150VPD. Now it's about 75 on average; though some days it'll shoot up into the upper hundreds, low one thousands for some reason. Maybe they're jacking with my numbers? Oh well.

However, it’s still easy to find CF at Yandex. It and the many articles I’ve posted here. Thank you for your understanding.

Fitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home