Sunday, April 30, 2023

The Chutzpah of the Irish


Back in 2010-13, 1000 hits in a day wasn't all that unusual here at Citizenfitz. It's much less now.

Some years back yootoob gassed my channel there.  I think I was getting some crossover traffic. But YT wouldn't allow it to go above 100 subscribers.  Oh, it might creep up to 100-103 some evenings, then it'd be back down to 95 the very next morning. Oh well....

Then, something went awry at Blogger and I couldn't access my own blog. I figured out a work around a while later and have been here sporadically ever since. More so the past year and a half than in a long while. The reason being that other things were going on here at Fitz Manor that took up time. Mainly I was in a band that gigged around town. It was fun and I learned some things. Notably how much work goes into being in a band. It's a lot. But the band has gone its separate ways so here I am again.

On the one hand Blogger/Google are privately owned businesses and have a right to set their rules. OK. The problem I see is that no one there really knows what the rules are. That and the rules no one understands can change arbitrarily. 

Me being a White, Christian man I know that the Machine has no love for me. But it hates others even more. Tucker Carlson is one. Some, like Irish Savant have had their blogs nuked. Years of time and effort gone in the blink of an eye. Citizenfitz has only been gassed. Tear gassed, so to speak. Google has shadow banned it and Blogger makes it difficult to subscribe to... but it's still here.

It's easier to find on Yandex. A search engine based in Russia. I'm more sympathetic to Russia than many other bloggers so maybe that plays into it.

But, fourteen years on, I'm still here - though that could change at any time.


Fitz

4 Comments:

Blogger a lightwatcher said...

Fitz, sorry to disappoint. Irish is a jew servant -- controlled opposition, master of eloquent whining and dis-empowerment of 'goyim', ultimately a waste of time. A credible jew weapon to prevent effective organization against our jew enemy.

PS Fitz, do you know of an Irishman with backbone, who stands for truth and life, who can be counted on in times like this? Exactly. For confirmation, which was the first Celtic nation to buckle under jews' attack on us in the name of Christianity? Correct again. Never trust an Irishman, especially the self-proclaimed Irish "Savant."

May 1, 2023 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Citizenfitz said...

Not my experience at TIS at all. He's for real. As for Christianity... you need a come to Jesus moment.

And I assure you, it'll come.

May 1, 2023 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger a lightwatcher said...

Fitz, perhaps you are a truth-seeker. If so, you will be interested in relevant facts. In that case, my article, Christianity kills.
https://evolutionofconsciousness.health.blog/2023/03/06/christianity-kills/

Reply here or on my blog if you want further information. In the near future I will post additional information to promote factually-based God-consciousness.

May 1, 2023 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Citizenfitz said...

Ok, I'll look into it. But gotta say a quick glance doesn't impress. Jesus is fictitious? Really?

May 2, 2023 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home