Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Citizenfitz... Refusenik

To my credit I was one of the first to buck the mask mandate in my city of a million or so. Early on, I went grocery shopping at Reasor's one day without my mask. There were about 120 of us in the store and everyone except me was wearing a face diaper. However, no one said anything.

Next week there were five or six of us refuseniks at Reasor's. The week afterwards even more. In a couple of months most of us, at Reasor's, and elsewhere, weren't wearing our masks. If anyone tried to rebuke me for it I had an answer ready: "You might as well put up a chain link fence to keep flies out of your yard." The virus is so tiny, and masks so leaky that their only practical value was as a virtue signaling flag. That and they gave the big guys a quick accounting of how effective their psyop was.

Our best hope to mitigate what's coming (yep, it's coming, and it's too late to stop it) is with prayer and fasting. Same as always.

Fitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home