Thursday, September 19, 2024

Facebook Police

                                 Big brother is watching....

I recently got an interesting strike at Facebook.

Fourteen years ago my son was in Afghanistan with the Army, and he sent me a pic, or I sent him one, of some Afghani guy kissing a boy. They’re a bunch of weirdo pedo homos over there. He or I used FB to send it.

Anyway… fourteen years later!... FB sends me a notice that my account has been suspended for a week – for “inappropriate sexual content”. They included the pic of the man and kid as the evidence.

I really don’t care as I rarely use FB for anything more than checking Marketplace for things.

My main point is that FB is now combing through data, even many years old, looking for stuff they can throw at people. Just be aware.

Fitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home