Saturday, September 1, 2012

The choice of the century!

 
 
 
 Hi, I'm a well connected, White, 33degree Mason who will do absolutely nothing to roll back any of the unconstitutional, oppressive and confiscatory laws and orders of the judaeo/masonic elitists who, it just so happens, are funding my campaign. 

I further promise: more wars for Israel up to and including WW3; to use the power of the US government to harass the adversaries and advance the interests of my brother judaeo/masons. I promise more false flag attacks on American citizens designed to stampede them into FEMA camps.

I promise to work hand in glove with Congress, the courts, the US military, as well as foreign laws, governments and agencies, to reduce the American "electorate" (Ha-ha!  Love that one!) to destitution and to enforce on them a practicable level of serf-like toil and obedience. I promise to take my oath of office seriously - so long as it remains expedient, though not a micron longer.

I promise with my very life that the cabal behind me will not be disappointed for the faith they have placed in me.

Vote for Mitt Romney!


 
   
Hi, I'm a well connected, half-White, or half Black, (take your pick) 33degree Mason who will do absolutely nothing to roll back any of the unconstitutional, oppressive and confiscatory laws and orders of the judaeo/masonic elitists who, it just so happens, are funding my campaign. 

I further promise: more wars for Israel up to and including WW3. To use the power of the US government to harass the adversaries and advance the interests of my brother judaeo/masons. I promise more false flag attacks on American citizens designed to stampede them into FEMA camps.

I promise to work hand in glove with Congress, the courts, the US military, as well as foreign laws. governments and agencies, to reduce the American "electorate" (Ha-ha!  Love that one!) to destitution and to enforce on them a practicable level of serf-like toil and obedience. I promise to take my oath of office seriously - so long as it remains expedient, though not a micron longer.

I promise with my very life that the cabal behind me will not be disappointed for the faith they have placed in me.

Vote for Barack Obama (or Barry Soetoro - take your pick)!    


Citizenfitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home